Sunday, April 24, 2011

Trey Man




Seriously who could not love that face?! Trey and Mayce have been here for the past two weeks and it has been a blast! I am really close to my sister and I hate not living in the same place. But I do love when she comes and visits. While she was here we have done some really fun stuff. We went to shark reef at Mandalay Bay which I have never been to and it was so fun! We also got a jumper for Trey and he really likes it. He is such a good baby! He laughs and giggles a lot which I love! And we can actually go to lunch and dinner and he will just hang out. If he isn't asleep he is usually just watching what is going on around him. I mean he does have his moments but he is such a cute and easy baby! He is almost 5 months now which is crazy how time goes by so fast. I really hope that our kids can grow up in the same place. So Mayce you need to move here asap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment