Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Decisions


The next couple of months are going to be full of decisions for us. We have been really contemplating buying a house and I am seriously getting obsessed with it! We have been living at my grandparents house which has been so nice for us, but I am so ready for a change. I look at houses online everyday and I can't help but want one! It is such a good time to buy right now and I want a place that I can decorate and make our own. So today we went and looked at houses and I fell in love with this one! I know we aren't going to buy for a couple of months but isn't it so cute?? I can just keep dreaming I guess... In the meantime I have been really into design blogs. I went on design sponge the other day and I got so many cute ideas! You can spend hours on that site! I love it!

2 comments:

  1. AWW! It is SO cute! That sounds so exciting!! I wish we could buy a house too... maybe someday!! haha...

    I LOVE that you have a blog now... I miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beccaaaaaa!!! I'm glad you caved. Blogging is fun! (when you actually remember to post). You really should put up pictures of Rocket!! And you should put a disclaimer on your other post. It should say (people I miss the most, but Jade wasn't included at this time cause I don't have a cute pic of her) Or something like that. Cause I KNOW you miss me. Otherwise this would be a very lop-sided relationship cause i miss you like CRAZY!

    P.S. Thanks for always being the one to call me cause I suck at calling other people

    ReplyDelete