Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I caved...



So I finally caved and decided to start a blog! I am actually really excited because I think they are such a fun way to keep up with friends. Davis and I are currently in Las Vegas and are loving being so close to both of our families! Davis is going to school and I am working full time right now. We have two babies- our dogs :) Their names are Lexi and Rocket and they are our precious little angels :) This summer was so much fun! We were able to go to Cabo with my family and San Diego with just the two of us. My sister Mayce and her husband were also here for the summer and it was so much fun having her here! She is pregnant and her little man is due in December, so we are all so excited! Other then that I was finally able to finish school and get my degree in Public Relations. I thought the day would never come! So hopefully I will get a job soon in my field :) So that is what is going on in our lives as of late. I will really try to update this as much as I can, but I can't make any promises :))

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I love that you've started one! Now don't be that person that posts once and forgets about it forever!!!

    ReplyDelete