Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The people I miss the most ...





Since it made more sense for us to live in Vegas, I had to move away from my best friends. It was so sad to not spend everyday with them anymore :( Then all the sudden it seems like we are all either married, on missions, or just really busy with school and work. It is such a problem growing up :) I can't even tell these girls how much I miss them! I especially miss mine and Britt's burger supreme runs and Jackie's super cute clothes I would always borrow. At least I still have Lyssa to go to cafe rio and forever 21 with!

3 comments:

  1. You don't miss me the most? Sad story. Though I am glad you have such good friends. They are all great girls but none of them can replace your sister. Post pics of rocket please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww miss you too bec! And your closet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bec bec I love you and I'm soooo glad you're here! I would have literally no friends if you weren't!!

    ReplyDelete